Tuesday, December 2, 2008

AN ONGOING INVESTIGATION INTO THE STATE OF OUR FAITH


This is a spiritual journey taking us all on a mind-trip through a combination of music, video, images, in-depth research, Internet documentation, links, an unknown document entitled “The Message”, and the spirits of Lemuria leading the way.

This is a true investigative report into, “The State of Our Faith.”I want you all to think very carefully to yourself. Look at the imagery that I am bringing to you. Listen to the music, watch and dream it; they will come! We have the abilities to do this and with our “Collective Consciousness” we will break away from the shackles that have put us through so much pain and agony. We have this power! We just need to learn how to develop it!

That is what this blog is all about, and I am here to deliver this important message to you. It is very important that we follow in God’s words. Paying close attention to what he has to say. The meanings within this text are somewhat hidden; however, by the end of this message you will understand the true powers of the God Almighty. The picture being drawn is such a masterpiece; however, if you do not walk in the words of Jesus Christ our Savior and that of the All Mighty God you will be damned for eternity.

It can happen if you only believe!

I will soon and video from Philip Gardiner's investigations into the Forbidden Knowledge of "The Serpent Legend". Philip is married with two children and lives in the heart of Robin Hood country in England. He has a Masters Degree in Strategic Marketing and 9 diploma’s ranging from Personnel Management through to Holistic Medicine and the craft of Etymology.

Please check out his web site at www.gardinersworld.com for exciting information about his series of DVD's.

If the world is heading to a higher level come 2012, then I think I should make life great right now. Life could end tomorrow. We don't know.

My name is Don Adams, and I am a remote viewer. I am reaching out to the collective consciousness to inform you about something I have been working on. I have been deep in research about "The Dragon Legacy" written by Nicolas De Vere.

This board will be filled with inspirational music by Soul Path, 2PAC, Pink Floyd and many other artists that have inspired this work. Pay close attention to the coming weeks where I will be broadcasting through Pirate Radio Station geared towards these writings. This will be a station of inspiration and thought.

This series, has also been inspired by "The Dragon Legacy" and if you and if you thought The Davinci Code was out in left field, just wait until you read what is inside my head! Something screwy is going on in the world. If you're looking for a roller coaster ride of thought this is a good home for you. I promise you the things I will talk about will blow your mind; even the church couldn't comprehend the truth or do they already know?

I am going to go back into session right now and start to think about the next series. I am going to bring you back to a time of chaos and desperation. The continuing struggle to forget about demonic spiritual awaking that took place just 5 years ago.
"The True White Brother" will soon be revealed! Watch this story unfold with song, images and writings from the Almighty God. It is going to knock your socks off.

Please feel free to contact me anytime via email at ursuadams@gmail.com.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment